Wednesday, October 13, 2010

OPEN INVITATION TO ALL BANDS/ARTISTS

I hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving weekend, I know I did! I really love this time of year. I get that inspired feeling of a fresh start now more so than on New Year's Day. Not sure if that makes any sense to anyone else, but it seems to work for me.



You know, I really enjoy doing this blog and I hope everyone who's been reading has gotten something out of it. And if you have something to add or if you disagree with any points I've made, don't hesitate to join in and get the conversation rolling. I also want to learn from you.



Having said all that, I want to take things a step further and invite all bands/artists to come by my studio for a chat if you're feeling a little overwhelmed or stuck in a particular area. I'd like to offer up whatever advice I can to help you get unstuck and stay on track toward your goals. I don't claim to have all the answers -- and I don't believe anyone does as much as we'd like to think sometimes -- but I do have a lot of experience in many areas of the music business and if I can help you make some hard decisions or clear the fog from your view of certain issues with which you are currently dealing, then it's all good. I never really had any kind of mentor throughout my journey and consequently I've made tons of mistakes, but I've learned a lot from the mistakes I've made and if I can pass that on to someone else to save them years of wheel spinning, then it's worth it.



So please contact me any time to set something up and we'll go from there. You can contact me through facebook, MySapce, Twitter, email or phone, it doesn't matter. You can find my email address and phone number in the 'About Me' section of this blog page and there are links to all of the social networking sites I mentioned above. I'm looking forward to hearing from those who are interested and if any of you know someone who'd benefit from such a thing, please tell them about it and have them contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment