Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Welcome To My Blog

Hey everyone! I've set up this new blog with the intention of sharing information with you on a frequent basis and to encourage feeback from anyone interested in the topics and discussions here. As the title suggests, this blog will be about all kinds of things relating to the music industry. I hope to educate musicians/artists on important topics relating to the business and recording realms and I hope to learn more myself as well.

I've blogged a bit in the past but I'm relatively new to the blogging world so I'm hoping to improve my blogging etiquette as I go along. Any advice from you would be appreciated. Also, when it comes to this whole internet thing, I'm a little out of my element so I'm not great when it comes to setting up sites and dealing with html and all other forms of web speak, so bare with me.

I will be posting my first official blog on this site within a couple days so make sure you check back soon. I'm very curious and excited to see where this goes, so thanks for taking the time to read and I sincerely hope this contributes to your musical endeavours!

Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment